Educational National Bodies
Ministry of Education and Training (MOET)
The Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) is responsible for managing and regulating the general/academic education and higher education in Vietnam.
MOET comprises of functional departments and administrative offices. The functional departments are the advisory bodies, and are in charge for different areas of administration. These functional departments also develop the guidelines and directions of the educational institutions under their management.
Following are the functional departments of the MOET:
- Department of Higher Education and Postgraduate Training
- Department of Professional Education
- Department of Secondary Education
- Department of Primary Education
- Department of Preschool Education
- Department of Continuing Education
- Department of Defense Education